Monday, June 24, 2013

KitchenAid Artisan Mixer - What is Your Colour?

Received a surprise gift from my partner this morning. It was my long dream KitchenAid artisan mixer! I think it must be everyone's dream who loves baking to own this beautiful and colorful mixer. I have been always long for a KitchenAid mixer but due to it's price, I never get one for myself.

He bought this mixer from an Australian online retailer, Peter's of Kensington which their price is much lower than other retailer. Normally KitchenAid's price is pretty standard like Apple whereby their price has been controlled by the company. But to my surprise, after I log in to Peter's website, I found out that they having pretty good deal. What a great online retailer! Peter's is selling the mixer at $689 and shipping only $11 across Australia. Great deal! Normally artisan mixer is selling at about $749 retail price.

p/s: Just a reminder, you may saw some extraordinary cheaper price of this mixer at online. Those mixer might be running on US voltage which might not be same with your country. Always check on the power voltage before you order the mixer. You need a transformer which is not cheap if you buy a US artisan mixer to be used in country like Australia or Singapore or Malaysia.

My partner ordered an Apple Green artisan mixer for me.Initially he planned to order the classic KitchenAid red for me. But thought of too common, so he choose other color instead. The process of choosing which color for the mixer is never not easy as there are plenty nice color to choose from. There are few colors that I really favor such as the Buttercup, Pistachio, Classic Red, Tangerine and also Apple Green.


Kitchen Aid Artisam KSM150 Apple Green
While I was searching for more info on the mixer later today, I discover that KitchenAid Canada provide a simple function Colourology at their website that helps customer to determine which mixer color to choose based on some survey questions. I found out it pretty interesting and useful for people that undecided to choose which color to go for =).

That's all for now. Looking forward to try out new recipe with this beautiful baby. =)

No comments: