Monday, April 27, 2009

Japanese Buffet @ Shogun Sunway Pyramid

Went to Shogun Sunway Pyramid during gathering with our form 6 mates. We organized this type of gathering evry few months. This time we decided to go for Shogun Japanese Buffet. We went there Saturday night and price for buffet dinner was RM 60++. Overall the food there not bad with wide variety of food. Taste of the food was moderate. However i still prefer japanese buffet at Zen Restaurant.

Shogun Japanese Buffet
Assorted Sushi available at Shogun
Clockwise: Cheese baked oyster, steamed patin fish,unagi ,salmon shashimi
Tempura

2 comments:

T.mimimi said...

I'm japanese student in Japan.
I often eat sushi. I feel this sushi is honest, because I often see like this sushi.
The rice is particually so softly and dilicious in case of delicious sushi.

tomato said...

Hi T.mimimi,

Thanks for visiting my blog. In fact i like japanese food very much. I like okonomiayki.

By the way which part of Japan you are staying?